Monday 14 May 2012

Mono

Mono.
What can I say? "What was I thinking". This is, hands down, the weirdest bar ever. 
It's actually a bar/restaurant /beatnik music emporium. 
The bar is okay for draught lager; however, I only come in here for a pint of Williams.  Its a Glasgow brewed blonde lager that's very nice. At £2.80, you really can't complain.  If you find them at the end of the barrel, you will get it for £1.80 easily.  This is one of those bars that has to be tried if you subscribe to the whole 'expand your horizons' nonsense.
Anyway, the Williams is great and there is no threat here.
In summation, do not ask for a burger as its a vegan joint. Just keep your head down, drink the Williams, leave each to their own......
Four girls old enough to know better just walked in with their hair dyed primary colours.
Shit, I must sound like an old. ...I am loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment