Monday 28 May 2012

The Lab

I was first in here with my sister, years ago. I find it a little pretentious, as it really isn't all that. However, they have Tennents on draught and a couple of WEST German beers, brewed in Glasgow. Guinness and Budvar are on draught.  The gantry is not brilliant, but they do "test tube shots" that the ladies seem to enjoy. Hence, their name. Five test tubes filled with wow-wee sauce. Not my cup o' tea, but it brings folk in.
I do not know how people find this place, as it's down a lane off the main shopping street (Buchanan St), but it's always busy.
Staff are friendly and what food I've had here has been good. £3.75 a pint of Tennents though, very steep, but on a nice day like this, its small outside courtyard works.
Watch your feet if you need to go for a pee, as it's a walk with some scary stairs.
Time to supp up and move.

No comments:

Post a Comment