Monday 23 July 2012

Whistling Kirk

My supposed local: a proper Celtic shop. I do not normally frequent this pub, yet I felt like a pint of Guinness.
Now at £ 3.55, a pint you can't complain. It may be one of the finer pints of Guinness available in Glasgow. I have never seen this pub full. It's located just off the Saltmarket. If you are not from here, or your football persuasion is not just blue, then it's well worth the visit.
Anywhoo, the only lager they have is Carling, an English lager which, through sheer marketing budget, has made its way to the lower colons of many unsuspecting Scotsmen.
But I don't step in here for the lager, I came for the Guinness, which may be one of the best in this fair city.  (I extend the challenge to prove me wrong. In fact, I welcome it.)
No bullsh*t in this bar, as we are all here to drink after all, before the PC mo-fos take that from us too.
Supping up? Not a chance - this Guinness is too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment