Monday 23 July 2012

Bar 91

Outstanding bar!! Smack dab in the middle of the Merchant City.
Always friendly, music is great, and I have ate from time to time in here and never been disappointed.
I frequent this place for its selection of WEST Brewery beers. I am sat drinking a pint of St Mungo. Named after the patron saint of Glasgow, it's made about one mile from here on Glasgow Green. Brewed in accordance with the German purity laws, it really does the trick.
I've never had a bad night or pint in here. My missus loves it as it is family (woman) friendly.
Gantry isn't great, but there's a good selection of beers on tap and in the bottle.
The stones are on at £3.90 a pint of St Mungo, but you are paying for the atmosphere. Well worth it in my opinion (may be a little pretentious) but if you just want to chill and forget your worries: f*ck it! ;)
Only need to supp up here if you have responsibilities, or you run out of money.
Tell me baby what's my name. Oohhohh

No comments:

Post a Comment